Senior Java Developer - Java8, Spring, Agile
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Surrey: Guildford, Farnborough area
We are seeking an experienced Senior Java Software Developer to work with a successful Software provider offering multiplatform products. The ideal candidate will come from a strong programming background (Java7/8) with the ability to lead projects if needed.
The company has a long and successful track record of delivering innovative software and systems to external customers. Due to growth and launch of new products the business are seeking a strong Java Developer to join an established team in developing new features and be willing to learn new technology (Scala).
This is a dynamic team environment with varied project work and multiple product streams. The team follow Agile / LEAN methodology so experience of a similar environment is required.
Required skills and experience:
Must have solid experience as a Software Engineer / Software Developer; developing Java applications. Must be able to demonstrate technical experience with;
- Java (7-8)
- REST services
- Scala/Akka experience is highly desirable
- The ability to lead projects and mentor junior members
- Strong understanding of Agile, Scrum, TDD methodology
- Ideally degree level educated and/or Sun/Oracle certified in Java programming
- Highly proficient in the full development lifecycle from inception to development
- Excellent communicator who is able to work with all levels of the business
For the full details please send your CV to PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk