Senior Java Developer
An ambitious technology provider is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team and aid with the continued development of their flagship software systems and diversification into new solutions.
The Java Developer will be required to work on projects that integrate real-time server development with web and mobile application development.
The successful Java Developer will have had experience of working with complex, high availability systems which have multiple database interaction.
The responsibilities of the Java Developer will include:
- Involvement in all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- Design, development and testing of software.
- Customer interaction and requirements understanding.
- Contribute to multiple projects across the business.
- Support and maintenance of software to include out of hours where applicable.
The Java Developer will be required to have some of the following skills and experience:
- Commercial Java Development experience.
- Linux (Ubuntu) and Mobile platform experience.
- Multi-threading software development
- Real-Time Server software.
- Web Development.
- Smartphone/tablet devices.
- Strong database knowledge (MySQL advantageous)
- GUI Design
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com or call Justin Lewis on 02380 765 281.