Senior Java Software Developer - Java8, Scala, Spring, Agile
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Surrey: Guildford, Farnborough area
We are seeking an experienced Senior Java Software Developer to work with a successful Software provider offering multiplatform products. The role is ideal for candidates with a strong Java software development background looking for a step up in responsibility in leading projects and making high level decisions around software strategy and architecture whilst remaining hands-on.
You will join a dynamic team environment offering varied project work and multiple product streams. The team follow Agile / LEAN methodology so experience of a similar environment is preferred and strong Java / Scala programing skills are essential.
The company has a successful track record of delivering innovative software and systems to external customers. Due to growth and launch of new products the business are seeking a strong Java Developer to join an established team in developing new features and be willing to learn new technology where required (Scala).
Required skills and experience:
Must have solid experience as a Software Engineer / Software Developer and must be able to demonstrate technical experience with;
- OOP - Java (7-8)
- REST services
- Scala/Akka experience is highly desirable
- The ability to lead projects and mentor junior members
- An Agile enthusiast - strong Agile, Scrum, TDD experience
- Ideally degree level educated and/or Sun/Oracle certified in Java programming
- Highly proficient in the full development lifecycle from inception to development
- Excellent communicator who is able to work with all levels of the business
For the full details please send your CV to PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk