Senior / Lead Developer - C#, .Net, MVC
£40,000 - £55,000
Senior / Lead Developer - C#, .Net, MVC required by an award-winning software house in Bournemouth. focusing on bespoke software, portals, reporting systems and custom integrations.
Do you manage or mentor a small team of .Net Developers? Are you looking for your next step up / next challenge? Are you able to re-write a legacy system in WebForms into MVC? This is a great opportunity for an experienced developer to progress in to a leadership and management role in the near future, or ideally be that from day 1 if you already have the experience.
The role is broad and full life cycle from client liaison through requirement definition, product design, development and delivery. You will also assume responsibility for the teams technical output and quality, ensuring client satisfaction and achieving delivery goals and targets.
Your skill set & experience...
· Solid understanding of C# and .NET development using OOP principles
· ASP.Net, MVC 4+, WebForms
· Good understanding of Software Design Patterns and Principles
· Understanding of Relational Database Design and Experience of Complex SQL
· Web & Rest API Development
· Server-side rendering with Node.js and WebPack
· MS Azure - Functions and WebJobs
· Knowledge of creating custom nuGet packages
· Experience with CI/CD
You will be responsible for (not limited to):
· Coordination and creating requirement analysis, specification and documentation. This will include rejecting specifications to their stakeholders if they are not robust enough for your development team.
· Preparing weekly and monthly reports for the Strategic Development Director.
· Performing all aspects of application service delivery (architecture, design, development, test, implementation etc.)
· Suggest innovative software solutions to internal and customer requirements
· Code Reviews
The company is in an exciting phase of growth and development with career opportunities to suit ambitious and driven individuals. If you are looking for a step up, a new challenge or career possession this could be a great opportunity for you.
Please send your CV and any additional info to email@example.com
Hit Apply or look me up on LinkedIn to start a dialogue about this position. Daniel Sumpter, Spectrum IT Recruitment.