Senior Software Developer > Technical Lead
(PHP, Laravel, MySQL)
An exciting opportunity to join a leading healthcare services company developing innovative solutions for the NHS. The product and services you will be responsible for add huge value across the multitude of NHS sites and services, linking and sharing vital patient information and contributing to better healthcare provision.
We are looking for a Senior Developer who is fully engaged with hands on development including solutions design & architecture. You will have a depth and breadth of experience developing enterprise level solutions in PHP with Laravel ideally as your chosen MVC framework and strength of ability across full stack development, back end being of vital importance.
The exciting part of this role is twofold; firstly, the product itself and the huge value it offers to clinicians within the NHS and their patients; secondly, the journey and evolution of the role from Senior Developer to Technical Lead and the great opportunity and scope this offers.
It's a big and exciting new build project in a hugely rewarding sector.
- Design, development and test of highly scalable software applications
- Ability to make high level technical decisions
- Introduction of development standards and working practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Define and provide technical reviews
- Provide technical guidance to junior team members
- 5 - 7 years programming experience in PHP
- MVC Laravel
- MySQL Database
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Agile methodology
Apply by sending your CV through the link provided or please contact Tom Rayner at Spectrum IT Recruitment on 02380 765808 or email TomRayner@SpectrumIT.co.uk for more information.