A Senior Linux Systems Administrator is required to take responsibility for a company's Linux platforms that deliver and support for high throughput web-based applications.
This Senior Linux Systems Administrator role will see you taking responsibility for the planning, design and implementation of the Linux platforms within a demanding high-tech environment. In addition to this you will also be tasked to continually improve the infrastructure to support the company's continuous growth.
The role of Senior Linux Systems Administrator;
- Plan, design, implement and support the company's Linux platforms
- Take ownership of security and performance issues
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Manage firewalls
- Provide IT support
The successful Senior Linux Systems Administrator will have;
- Commercial experience within a Linux focused role
- Knowledge of Debian
- Experience with the deployment and monitoring of Apache and Nginx
- Experience with providing support for Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of security testing tools
- Experience with VMware
- Knowledge of Shell scripting
The role of Senior Linux Systems Administrator is based in Basingstoke and is paying up to £56,000 and comes with excellent benefits including; 25 days holiday, Bonus scheme, Training allowance and more.
To be considered for this Senior Linux Systems Administrator Role, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk, or call Tom on 02380 765 294.