Magento Full Stack Engineer
Up to £75,000
My client is a rapidly growing retail engagement technology company who design and build instant salesware for mobile payment and engagement. To underpin that growth, they are investing in Magento full stack engineers to join their growing development team. They are looking for skilled and confident individuals to join in the delivery and success of their core platform.
They are looking for a qualified Magento 2 developer to join the Engineering team. You will be working with the existing team to develop and maintain a high quality platform within an Agile/Scrum environment. You will play a key role in building their gateway app and maintaining endpoints using a strict CI/CD pipeline to ensure quality deliverables of the finished product. As a Magento developer, you will collaborate with internal teams to design and develop backend and endpoint applications, with emphasis on scalability, performance and reliability.
Core technical skills involved
- Experienced Magento 2
- Experience of PHP7.0
- Experience developing with databases such as MySQL, NoSQL, Mongo/Casandra
- Experience of developing RESTful API
- Experienced with CI and test tools such as Semaphore and Robot
- Experience of Cloud services/API such as AWS/Google Cloud
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experienced with issues tracking tools like Jira/Redmine
Ideal experience for this role
- 5+ years of commercial experience in coding and software design
- Proven work experience as Magento Developer minimum 3 years, preferably 5
- Experience designing and building E-Commerce platforms
- Demonstrable portfolio of experiences and applications
- Experience managing third-parties
- Experience of designing and developing RESTful API
- Experience using Docker/Kubernetes in development process
In this role you will support the entire software lifecycle from concept through to release and support. Contribute to our platform ecommerce component written in PHP on top of Magento. You will also be responsible for gathering specific requirements and suggesting solutions including liaising with product development team to plan new features. Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance and help improve code quality through writing unit tests. Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
What you get in return
In return you will be given the autonomy to work fully remote with the flexibility of working hours to suit a more balanced lifestyle. This is in addition to a market leading salary and the chance to be part of a rapidly growing business working with the latest technology. You will also receive a competitive and attractive benefits package with a excellent company pension.