Senior Mobile Test Engineer - Hampshire
Automation Testing, iOS, Android, Xamarin, Agile
Salary based on experience from £50,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits
A great opportunity for a Senior Mobile Test Engineer to join an international business offering excellent benefits, modern offices and scope for progression. The Mobile Test Engineer will help improve the companies Mobile testing practices and perform automation testing aocrss its iOS and Android products.
The business is highly collaborative with development and QA teams based in their Hampshire offices. The key skills are based around Mobile Automation testing, so experience in a similar environment using Appium, Xamarin, iOS/Android products is essential.
The company offer fully remote working in the current environment, with flexible home working options once back to normal.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of commercial experience in Mobile testing
- Appium or Xamarin Frameworks
- Automation testing experience using; Selenium with C# or similar
- Commercial experience with Cucumber / Gherkin
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Experience of working in Agile, SCRUM teams
- The ability to communicate effectively with developers and senior stakeholders
- ISEB, ISTQB certification or similar
- Degree educated
- Leadership of Mobile testing best practice
The company's offices are commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke and offer training and excellent benefits + flexible home working options.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK