A market leading who have been voted "a Great Place to Work" for the past 11 years are requiring a Senior .Net Developer to join their team to help develop innovating new features that will help shape the future of the business.
This is a great opportunity for a full stack developer to take a bit more responsibility with their day to day tasks. As well as making a huge impact to the business by developing new features, you'll also be tasked with mentoring more junior members of the team.
The role of Senior .Net Developer;
- Develop new innovative features for applications
- Contributing and sometimes even leading discussions and making suggestions on where to improve on all aspects of the delivery lifecycle
- Leading design reviews and helping set precedents around applications
- Mentor junior members of the team
The Senior .Net Developer will have the following;
- Experience mentoring junior team members
The role of Senior .Net Developer is paying up to £65,000 and comes with a wide range of benefits including; 29 days holiday, team socials, Hackathons, Interest free travel loans, subsidized private healthcare and more!
To apply for the role of Senior .Net Developer, please send your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294