A market leading who have been voted "a Great Place to Work" for the past 11 years are requiring a Senior .Net Developer to join their team to help develop innovating new features that will help shape the future of the business.
This is a great opportunity for a full stack developer to take a bit more responsibility with their day to day tasks. As well as making a huge impact to the business by developing new features, you'll also be tasked with mentoring more junior members of the team.
The role of Senior .Net Developer is paying up to £65,000 and comes with a wide range of benefits including; 29 days holiday, team socials, Hackathons, Interest free travel loans, subsidized private healthcare and more!
The role of Senior .Net Developer;
- Develop new innovative features for applications
- Contributing and sometimes even leading discussions and making suggestions on where to improve on all aspects of the delivery lifecycle
- Leading design reviews and helping set precedents around applications
- Mentor junior members of the team
The Senior .Net Developer will have the following;
- C# / .Net
- Teamcity / Octopus
- Experience mentoring junior team members
To apply for the role of Senior Full Stack Developer, please send your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294