Are you ready for awesome?!
We are seeking Senior .Net Developers / .Net Software Engineers to work in one of the most cutting edge technology teams in the South.
Our client is a one of Europe's best known and fastest growing leisure companies. Their goal is to be the most digitally enabled leisure services company in the UK and to achieve this they are investing in all the right places.
You will be working in state-of-the-art offices with brand new equipment, furniture, devices and everything a programmer needs to be excited about going to work - some don't want to go home! You will spend your time designing and developing solutions that you will probably use yourself, they are public facing products & services including ecommerce websites, booking systems, mobile apps and much more.
The Job - The Way We Work..
The IT Department is 50 strong and is split into smaller groups of 5-6 developers plus an automation QA based around small projects. Each highly collaborative group chooses their own way of working from Kanban to GIST planning in a continually evolving process. All work items are a collaboration with business colleagues. As part of this they approach work with a Lean and MVP mindset often running A/B tests to validate ideas early.
We are looking for people who combine breadth and depth of knowledge. This reflects the broad nature of the work the team do.
- C# Asp.net ideally in a high transaction or ecommerce systems environment
- Real work experience of Azure (PaaS) although we would consider AWS experience
- Use of CI/CD tools (such as TeamCity/Octopus Deploy/DevOps Pipelines)
- BDD with Specflow or Gherkin syntax
- Modern Azure based technology stack
- Dedicated innovation time
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership for you plus a friend
- Bonus scheme - 25%
- Flexible working
- Private medical and life insurance
- Company contribution pension scheme
If you have the skills required then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765280