Senior .Net Software Developer
Home working options + benefits and Bonus
Berkshire; Reading, Bracknell area
A Senior Software Developer / C# Software Developer is required to join an established Agile development team focused on the development of new products and bespoke functionality for an award winning SaaS solutions. The company promote an excellent company culture, stable working environment and offer a competitive salary + strong benefits package including a Bonus and the option to work from home.
The team specifically require candidates who can combine .Net technical expertise with strong communications skills and the ability to Lead small projects and mentor junior members when required.
- Develop and Design business-critical .Net applications to set timescales
- Develop bespoke product functionality based on external client requirements
- Understanding of good software design principles and creating clear technical documentation.
- Providing guidance and mentoring the more junior developers in the team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5 years+ commercial .Net C#, MVC development experience
- Strong SQL Server knowledge and experience
- Agile, SCRUM/Kanban understanding
- Able to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Degree educated - IT related degree or similar
- Commercial .NetCore experience
- Commercial Team leadership experience
Their offices are commutable from Reading, Slough, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Newbury areas.
Please apply to this ad to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website to LinkedIn - Paul Grace at SpectrumIT