Senior .Net Software Developer
Salary up to £60,000 + great benefits + flexible working
Hampshire, Southampton area
A Senior Software Developer is required to join an established DevOps development team focused on the development of new products and bespoke functionality for a leading SaaS solutions business. The company promote an excellent company culture, stable working environment and offer a competitive salary + strong benefits package including flexible working.
The Senior .Net Developer would join a team that specifically require candidates who can combine .Net technical expertise with strong communications skills and the ability to Lead small projects and mentor junior members when required. The Senior Developer would take a key role in designing and developing the companies software products and taking a lead on projects, the core tech stack is built around .NetCore, C# and SQL Server, so a strong hands-on background with the Microsoft .Net stack is essential.
- Develop and Design business-critical .Net applications to set timescales in a fast paced environment
- Develop bespoke product functionality based on external client requirements
- Understanding of good software design principles (SOLID) and creating clear technical documentation.
- Providing guidance and mentoring the more junior developers in the team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5 years+ commercial .Net C# development experience
- Strong SQL Server knowledge and experience
- Experience with Azure
- Agile, SCRUM understanding
- Excellent communicator; able to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Degree educated - IT related degree or similar
- Commercial .NetCore experience
- Commercial DevOps experience
- Commercial Team leadership or mentoring experience
Their offices are commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke.
Please apply to this ad to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website to LinkedIn - Paul Grace at SpectrumIT