Senior Network Engineer
One of the areas fastest growing technology companies is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join their Infrastructure team at the beginning of several exciting Network projects.
With the recent expansion and new international locations there is a requirement to merge separate networks into a single global infrastructure utilising cloud technology.
As Senior Network Engineer you will be instrumental taking high level requirements and produce solutions and implement them working with the infrastructure team.
- Ensure all network systems meet capacity and performance requirements.
- Produce Network design and proposals to standardise and simplify the network across various locations and cloud datacentres.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure Manager to deploy solutions to support the business needs.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Develop a standardised Firework strategy as the group.
- Ensure security, compliance and availability and the networks are kept up to date with advances in technology.
The successful Senior Network Engineer will have:
- CCNP Certification or commercial experience to an equivalent level
- Experience of developing and managing Networking Infrastructure ie. CICSO switches / Routers, Firewalls, VPN etc.
- Experience of configuring and managing DHCP /DNS and other network supporting devices
- Experience of developing and managing Virtualization platforms, ideally VMware
- Experience of AWS Cloud solutions would be a distinct advantage.
The role of Senior Network Engineer is based in Basingstoke and is paying up to £56,000 depending on experience with excellent benefits including; bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical insurance, annual training allowance, regular social events, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers.
To be considered for this Senior Network Engineer role please forward your CV to SamBridge@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Sam on 02380 765 292
Keywords: Senior Network Engineer, Network Manager, Network Engineer, CCNP, CCNA, Cisco, Firewalls, VPN, DHCP, DNS, VMware, Basingstoke, Winchester, Reading, Guildford, Hampshire