Senior PHP Developer
Up to 55k + bonus & remote working options
My client is a fast-growing logistics technology business offering a range of products powered by web technologies. They have multiple branches of the business and need a strong senior developer to come in and take the lead on managing a large part of their existing code base. In this role you will head up development for the UK website, reporting directly to the CTO. You will be an experienced and capable person and contribute across the board including influencing design and architecture choices, feature development and product release. This is a fantastic and unusual opportunity to come into the business at a senior level.
- Skills and experience with PHP (OOP and procedural).
- Comfortable working with both modern MVC frameworks and legacy frameworks.
- Skills and experience with classic HTML, HTML5 and CSS.
- Experience with Vanilla JS and JQuery.
- Knowledge and experience with MySQL databases.
- Knowledge and experience working with APIs and Payment Gateways.
- Excellent communication skills and be a confident decision maker.
- Experience managing and supporting other developers.
- Capable of working independently or leading a team.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent company bonus scheme
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Private medical insurance
If you are interested in this role and wish to hear more about this company please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765 304