Senior PHP Developer
Circa £40k to £50k + flexible benefits, work/life balance, remote working
We have a great new opportunity for experienced and enthusiastic Senior PHP Developers.
Our client is a successful and fast growing technology services company. They work with some awesome brand name clients (BMW, House of Fraser, AVIVA, Santander) to build a range of customer centric digital services to build customer loyalty.
They are recruiting for Senior Developers to work in a busy but stress free environment producing complex and bespoke websites, web tools and digital services.
Working with internal and external clients the Senior Developers will analyse, recommend, design & develop a range of products. They will be a trusted advisor to the development manager aiding in the creation of strategy, technology roadmap, R&D and ensuring the team and the company are operating at the forefront of modern technology.
- 4/5+ years of experience in web development
- Object Oriented PHP 5/7 Web Programming
- MVC Framework knowledge - Zend
- HTML5, JQuery & CSS3
- Git version control, related processes, e.g. Gitflow, and hosting
- Linux / Unix administration
- Experience of NoSQL database (design, setup and administration)
- Front end experience - Angular, Node.js or similar
- Experience of using and/or implementing CI / CD
- Unit testing - PHPUnit
The company is a great place to work offering ample company benefits supporting active lifestyles and healthy work/life balance.
If you are an enthusiastic PHP Developer looking for a professional, fun and fast-moving company then please get in touch asap.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.