Senior PHP Engineer
Salary circa £40,000 - £70,000 plus benefits including flexibility of remote working.
We are seeking a talented Senior LAMP Engineer to join a small, agile company that is moving out of start-up mode into a more structured way of working to meet the needs of larger clients and to enable growth. The software itself is a membership management system that supports youth organisations around the world - with more than 100,000 users accessing the system every day.
You will be working within a small team of developers helping the development and testing of the product and aid in the implementation of process & best practice.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial flair and be willing to help shape the future of the company by working alongside the director.
- 5 years of commercial development experience of web-based applications
- 3 years of project & people management experience
- Amazing eye for detail
- A competent and inspiring communicator
- BSc/BEng or greater in Computer Science or similar
- Security experience; Client-facing experience
- Dojotoolkit; Git; Ansible; Redis; Linux; PHPUnit; Agile working methods;
- Experience of using OSM, OGM or OBM
- Youth Work
Why you should apply!
- Competitive pay and benefits scheme
- 3 paid days each year to volunteer for a charity
- Full specification iMac
- Remote working!
Please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.