Senior Penetration Tester
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum + benefits
Bracknell - Berkshire
A penetration tester is required to join an established development team based in Bracknell, Berkshire. The Penetration Tester will be working within the test team across cloud hosted web and mobile applications across different levels of the business. The Key objectives as the Penetration Tester will be to apply processes and strategies to test and report security vulnerabilities to ensure the business and clients systems remain secure.
This is a new role within the organisation due to continued growth and success of their technology innovation platforms giving a Penetration Tester the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology to make the role their own. The successful Pen Tester is likely to have the following skills and experience.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Extensive experience within penetration testing, scripting, ethical hacking and designing threat models
- Web Application Pen testing, Mobile Pen Testing, API & Infrastructure Pen Testing to comply with GDPR and ISO quality standards
- Demonstrates deep experience in security testing across web and mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of security tools, techniques and methodology frameworks including Metasploit, Kali, Burp Suite and scripting languages
- Perform regular tests, security audits and produce reports for internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Use testing methods to pinpoint ways that attackers could exploit weaknesses in security systems.
- Understanding of cryptography principles and PKI and be able to perform SQL injection attack.
- Experience using JIRA
- CEH industry standard certification and CREST registered
- Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
The company not only offer a competitive salary but a generous benefits package. If you are looking for a role that is using technology innovation to make a real difference to people's lives with ethical values then please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com
Keywords: Penetration Testing, Pen Testing, CEH, CRESP, Web, Mobile, Jira, Security, InfoSec, Cyber, Ethical Hacking, Threat Models, PKI, ISO, Metasploit, Kali, Burp Suite, Bracknell, Berkshire