Senior / Principal Electronic Design Engineer - £45k - £55k
Senior / Principal Electronic Design Engineer require by a leading technology company based in Blindley Heath, Surrey.
The successful candidate will be work in a hands-on capacity but will also be expected to take leadership responsibilities of a small team.
- Electronic hardware design, cable design, schematic capture, PCB layout, EMC compliance
- Design of mixed signal low power, low voltage, low noise sensor circuitry
- Design of embedded digital control circuitry and real-time microcontroller solutions
- Design of stepper and servo motor control circuits
- Experience with industrial networking including Ethernet & EtherCAT
- Programming skills in C within ARM STM32, TI MSP430 or similar
- Experience working with TCP-IP, UDP, CAN, SPI, UART, I2C and USB communication protocols
- Experience with sensor integration over I2C, SPI, etc
- Experience in VHDL and FPGA design
This is an opportunity to work on cutting edge products used globally, in an R&D environment. The company offer flexible hours as well as an annual bonus. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286