Senior / Principal FPGA Design Engineer required an established company located in Southampton. Due to continued expansion the company is looking to add a Senior / Principal FPGA Design Engineer to its existing, highly skilled team.
- Matlab/C/C++ prototyping for design & verification
- Timing & hardware resource optimisation for high throughput data or signal processing applications
- EDA tools for simulation and synthesis - eg Siemens QuestaSim, Synopsys VCS, Intel Quartus, Xilinx Vivado, Synopsys DC Ultra, Cadence Genus
- Version control / peer review - Git or simlar
- Documentation- Confluence or similar
- Task/time management- Jira or similar
Knowledge or experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous;
- AXI interfacing
- Communications signal processing algorithms
- Mobile communication systems
- Telecoms and/or semiconductor industry experience
- EDA tool maintenance
- Automation - Jenkins
If you are looking for a role of this nature please get in touch for more information.