Senior / Principal Ruby on Rails Developer required by a highly successful technology company located in Southampton. Due to continued success and expansion they are looking to add an experienced Senior / Principal Software Developer with strong Ruby on Rails skills to their existing software development team.
The successful Senior / Principal Software Developer will be play a key part in the ongoing development of the company's products and systems in Ruby on Rails and will have the opportunity to work in a customer facing capacity dealing with requirements gathering and resolving particularly complex software issues.
The Senior / Principal Software Developer should be proficient with Ruby on Rails with a background developing high quality software and strong user interface design skills. The Senior Software Developer will have the opportunity to work on numerous different technologies to ensure the highest quality of software systems.
- Ruby on Rails
Knowledge of any of the following would be advantageous, but not essential;
- User interface development
- Cloud / big data technologies and tool
- Relational databases
- NoSQL databases
- Flexible working hours
- Options for remote working
- Salary in excess of market average
- High-tech environment working alongside other, highly proficient software developers who adopt a largely technology agnostic approach to solving complex problems
- Diverse technologies used within the company's various software teams