Senior Product Engineer - Azure, Cloud, Windows, C#, Devops
£40,000 to £50,000 + bonus & benefits (dependent on experience)
A Senior Operations Engineer is required to work in the dynamic field of public safety systems & services on behalf of an award winning company. We are looking for Operations and Product Support expertise to work on global product suite - C#/.Net products hosted on Azure cloud services. (office located in HEdge End, near Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham etc)
Scope & Responsibilities:
The primary focus is deploying, maintaining and supporting state of the art cloud services. You will be technically astute in software support and Azure as you will become the Product Expert for this particular project and application.
- Assist the product teams to successfully introduce new products, updates and enhancements.
- Provide in-depth and thorough technical support working with internal and external users.
- Responsible for setting up and deploying the system globally to enable replication of customer issues and use remote access tools to diagnose and repair issues.
Summary of Experience:
- Experience supporting cloud deployed systems e.g. MS Azure
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Client Technology - C#, Windows, .Net, MS SQL
- Experience of supporting web based COTS software
- Experience administering databases - (Microsoft SQL) and basic querying
- Efficient, effective and respectful communication skills both with customers and within internal departments
- Experience of Azure Portal
- Experience of Azure technologies (e.g. Storage, Web-Apps, Service Bus), Network Security Groups
- Knowledge of Elastic Search and Kibana
- Experience of Azure Application Insights, Power BI
The role would suit candidates currently working in roles similar to; 3rd Line Engineer, Devops, Operations Support, Software Support, Product Manager, Technical Account Manager.
You must be willing to travel occasionally to customer or partner sites worldwide. You will be required to go through a Security Clearance Process.
If you have the relevant skills please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.