Senior Product Manager (12 Month - Fixed term contract)
A leading technology group and software provider are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their dedicated and passionate team.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for taking the lead in the continued planning and delivery of an established and successful software product.
The Senior Product Manager will also be responsible for the entire product lifecyle, from strategic planning through to tactical activities for the product.
Additional responsibilities for the Senior Product Manager will include:
- Definition of a product strategy and roadmap to meet stakeholder expectations.
- To undertake consultation, coaching and management of the product team.
- Delivery of the strategy through driving development with the product team.
- Working with engineering and commercial teams to develop business cases.
- Working with suppliers, internal stakeholders and customers to identify and implement product and process enhancements and drive continuous improvement.
- To gain an understanding of the market place.
The successful Senior Product Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Senior level Product Management experience.
- Strong experience of managing software / digital products with a global user base into the millions.
- Experience of managing people across product teams.
- Solid experience of working within Agile environments and leading cross functional teams.
- Strong business acumen, able to demonstrate commercial awareness whilst understanding organisational challenges.
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com