Senior Python Developer / Principle Software Engineer
An awesome digital technology company is coming to Southampton bringing a fantastic working culture, competitive salaries, 39 days annual leave and greenfield product development.
They are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK with 85 awesome people in their London office and plans to double the size of their development / devops team in the next 12 to 18 months. This includes this brand new office in Southampton which needs people like you...
In this role you will be surrounded by some of the best people in big data technology, building new greenfield solutions for some amazing companies who need your expertise to communicate and engage with their customers.
You can expect a cutting edge environment with the best tools and technologies the industry can offer. You can build and spec your own laptop / work station fully funded by the company. They will pay you handsomely and give you 39 days annual leave (including the 8 public holidays). Free food, social events, funded training, hackathon events and much more.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in Python programming
- Experience working as a Senior Developer, Principle Software Engineer or top end Mid-Level Developer
- Knowledge of large data sets, complex systems and writing well designed and structured code.
Below is their environment and tech suite, the more boxes you can tick the better but you wont be expected to know it all!:
- Backend platform: Python 3 and Golang. Flask, Python API.
- Devops Environment: AWS/Docker/Kubernetes configured with Terraform.
- Data: Postgres and Redshift
- Querying/Messaging Tools: Google Pub/Sub, Kinesis, AWS SQS, BeanStalk, Celery, Gearman
Money! & Benefits :)
Basic Salary: completely dependent on experience but the range is £45k (mid-level) to £75k (Senior / Tech Lead)
Did I mention 39 days annual leave, 39, three nine! 30 days, +1 for your birthday, + 8 bank holidays. Have a holiday, you deserve it!
How to apply
Hit apply, send your CV via our website or call Spectrum IT Recruitment in Southampton and ask for Steve.