Senior Python Developer
Senior Python Developer required by a growing SaaS company based in London. The company have recently gone through another round of funding and are looking to add a Senior Python Developer to their existing development team. The company develop a SaaS platform for providing real-time data.
The Senior Python Developer will lead the development of a brand-new Python client SDK. The ideal Senior Python Developer will be up to date with Python 3 and familiar with network programming, concurrency and event-driven systems.
Responsibilities include software development to create and maintain a library that implements the product network protocol, services, and Client API
- Extensive Python development experience, including Python 3
- Object-Oriented development, debugging, test creation, and fault diagnosis
- Knowledge of Networking programming, TCP/IP and HTTP
- API Design
Any experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Exposure to distributed architectures, concurrency, scalability, and messaging
- Apple and Android mobile development
- Python performance optimisation
- Python for integration with machine learning and big data systems
- Web servers, load balancers, message brokers, application servers
This is an opportunity to join an exciting rapidly expanding company utilising the latest technologies. The company are happy for this person to be 100% remote based. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286