Senior QA Automation Engineer - C#, Specflow
Tech Stack: C#, .NETCORE, XAML, WebApi, Specflow, Agile, BDD, Postman
Location: Sheffield - near the city centre. Commutable from Rotheram, Worrall, Crosspool
Salary: £38,000 - to £45,000 + Benefits
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer / QA Automation Engineer to join an established company out of their Sheffield offices (near the city centre). This role will be working closely with the development team on their flagship product which will drive the next phase of the company's expansion.
This role is pivotal as you would be working as the sole tester role, meaning you will have ownership across testing. The core product is desktop focused, requiring the Senior QA Automation Engineer to be able to hit the ground running with regards to writing automated tests in Specflow and C#.
The Tech Stack: C#, .NETCORE, XAML, WebApi, Specflow, Agile, BDD, Postman
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3 years+ industry experience in the field of software testing and specifically automation testing.
- Experience of C# software development
- Automation testing skills using C# with Specflow
- Testing using a variety of methods: White Box, Black Box, Performance, Stress and Behaviour testing
- Experienced in producing test plans
- Good experience of working in Agile teams
- Ability to collaborate directly with developers and business stakeholders to define requirements
This role offers the opportunity to take real ownership of the product with further progression and learning across Desktop, Server, API and Mobile Platforms.
Furthermore, there is on-site parking at the offices, a positive company culture, plus a strong benefits package.
To apply, please send your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk