Senior QA Engineer
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Senior QA Engineer required by growing technology company based in Amersham. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a Senior QA Engineer with proven software quality assurance experience to join their existing team.
The successful Senior QA Engineer will be working with senior management to create our policies and processes to ensure best practices in software quality assurance. The candidate will be developing manual and automated test cases and scenarios, so will need to have strong experience of automation testing tools.
Essential knowledge or experience;
- Experience working on test planning, coordination and status reporting of projects from initiation to implementation
- Expertise in the review process of user story backlog and requirements specifications and provides recommendations Plans and defines testing approach
- Experience writing and delivering clear test plans
- Automation tools; Selenium, UFT
- Good knowledge on SDLC and QA process
- Agile testing reporting tools such as Jenkins, Rally, JIRA, ALM, Clarity, Sharepoint, Confluence etc.
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765298.