Senior QA Engineer - C#, SOLID, Selenium, Jira, Agile - Flexible Remote Working
£50,000 to £65,000 + 20% bonus & great benefits
A great opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer with to join an awesome company using leading edge technology and best practice methodologies to deliver digital services to close to 1 million subscribed customers.
The role will join an established and talented engineering team which is growing due to expansion, this role will focus on the Automation and Quality Assurance of their Mobile & Software applications.
The Senior QA Engineer will help improve the companies automation testing practices and perform testing of its customer facing mobile applications.
*The company offer excellent benefits, modern offices and scope for progression. In addition to fully remote working in the current environment, with flexible home working options once 'back to normal'.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3 years+ of commercial experience in automation testing of software applications
- Automation testing experience using Selenium with C#
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and development in test
- Commercial experience with Cucumber / Gherkin
- Experience of working in Agile, SCRUM teams
- Mobile Apps testing experience with Xamarin or Appium (not essential but good to have)
The company's offices are close to Southampton & Fareham and with 3 days flexible remote working this is workable from a broad geographical area. They offer an excellent salary and benefits package and invest in leading edge technology solutions to build the best solutions possible.
To apply hit the apply now button or contact Steve Wright at Spectrum IT Recruitment for more info.