Senior QA Automation Test Engineer - Specflow, Selenium, Agile
Having conquered the UK market-place this award winning company are now bringing their unique brand of digital solutions to Europe. With 25 new territories and an additional 500,000 end users, the scale of delivery within this company is impressive.
The Senior QA Engineer is a process critical role to help improve the companies testing practices across all of their web and mobile apps. The key skills are based around Automation testing, so we are looking for experience using Selenium, C#, Gherkin and Cucumber as a minimum, any knowledge of SpecFlow and/or Appium is a big bonus.
It's a tall ask but the rewards and benefits of working for the company make it worth while!
The tech suite is leading edge and mightily impressive. They pay very well and offer a 20% bonus, flexible remote working, training and development. Whats more you will be working with a fantastic team of engineers all at the very top of their game.
Summary of Skills and Experience:
- 3 years+ of commercial experience in automation testing of software applications
- Automation testing experience using Selenium with C#
- Commercial experience with Cucumber / Gherkin
- Experience of working in Agile, SCRUM teams
- Mobile application testing - using Appium, Xamarin or similar
- Degree in relevant topic - Computer Science or similar
The company's offices are commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke and offer flexible home working options (2-3 days WFH).
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK