Senior Research Software Engineer
(C#, Algorithms, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Networking, Distributed Systems and Machine Learning)
£65,000 - £90,000
Exciting new role in a NEWLY built R&D Team!!
My client a leading SAAS company with products in the B2B sales and marketing space. We are seeking a highly experienced research engineer to join our R&D team. The R&D team is responsible for increasing the depth and quality of our IP business data through innovation and automation. As a senior research engineer you will conceive, design, and implement proof-of-concept projects to improve our IP business data solution.
To ensure success as a senior research engineer in our R&D team, you should have advanced research experience in algorithms, architecture, artificial intelligence, data mining, networking, distributed systems, and machine learning.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to.
· Research and development into new concepts proposed by the R&D Director
· Significant contribution to the design, architecture, and implementation of new concepts
· Research into new technologies that could improve our solutions
· Improving IP address to business matching capabilities
· Recommending and implementing solution improvements
· PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
· Research experience in algorithms, architecture, artificial intelligence, databases, data mining, distributed systems, machine learning, networking, or systems
· Experience in object-oriented programming
· A solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
· A strong track record of automating manual processing solutions
· A strong general aptitude for programming and problem solving
· You will need to pick up new tools and techniques quickly
· An understanding of how to build systems that perform well at scale
· Excellent interpersonal/collaboration skills
What we offer in return.
· £65,000 - £90,000 salary
· Annual £1000 Training Budget
· 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Day off on your birthday
If you would like to be part of this NEW exciting team send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804