Senior Scala Software Engineer
Fully remote work options | Innovation, R&D | Salary based on experience
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (and great human being) to build industry leading and next generation software products for the medical & pharma sector. The business operate in one of the fastest growing sectors globally providing Software solutions that improve the lives of millions.
Why should you work here?...
- Build industry leading 'real world' software solutions that positively impact its users.
- Work in a buoyant and fast growth tech company with an exciting future
- Have the opportunity to use and research the latest digital technology
- Get creative, innovate and become a better developer
- Collaborate with an awesome team of engineers
Your tech Skill Set & Capabilities:-
- Strong application of software craftsmanship, Functional Programming principles, SOLID techniques and clean coding
- Extensive commercial Scala experience (and relevant tools, Akka, etc)
- Experience of modern web and server-side RESTful development
- Experience of developer testing approaches
- Experience of build and Continuous Integration pipelines and tools
- Agile enthusiast
- Experience of Play, Xitrum or other Scala Microservice frameworks
The company can offer fully remote working if required
The role would work at a Senior level so the salary available is negotiable based on experience, along with a great benefits package and positive working environment.
Apply now - if you have a CV ready to go hit apply. If not contact me (Paul Grace) on LinkedIn or our website. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT Recruitment.