SQL Server DBA / Database Administrator
Circa £50,000 + benefits
Fareham, Portsmouth area
An exciting new opportunity for a skilled SQL Server DBA to work with growing business with large modern offices, a great brand name and careers that offer progression and investment in technology & training.
Working within the Production Services team this role will be responsible for the day to day management and admin of all SQL database servers across the company.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in database administration and support in Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) environments.
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining SQL Server (08-12-14)
- Experience and Knowledge of database Integration Services
- Experience and Knowledge of using and configuring enterprise database monitoring solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving MSSQL integrity issues and performance issues
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Knowledge of database backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication
- Experience in implementing MSSQL operational automation
- any exposure to SSRS, SSAS, SSIS would be desirable
If you are an experienced SQL Server DBA looking for a new challenge in a great company please get in touch.
Send your CV and any covering information to PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk