Senior SQL Server DBA - MSSQL 14-16
Circa £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Hampshire; Portsmouth, Fareham area
We are seeking an experienced MSSQL Server DBA to work for a large and successful company based near Portsmouth in Hampshire. The company is a great investor in its employees and has built a progressive environment utilising new Microsoft technology to deliver efficient software products and services.
The role of SQL Server DBA is to work within the Production Services team, responsible for the day to day management and admin of all SQL database servers across the company including leading the implementation of new technology and features.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 4yrs+ experience in database administration and support in Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) environments.
- Knowledge of database backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring and Replication
- Experience of supporting and maintaining SQL Server (14-16)
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience and Knowledge of using and configuring enterprise database monitoring solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving MSSQL performance issues
- Any exposure to Microsoft BI stack; SSRS, SSAS, SSIS would be desirable
The company offers a progressive environment with a range of benefits and flexible working to suit all lifestyles. If you value working in a rewarding and professional environment we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and any covering information to Paul Grace @SpectrumIT.co.uk