Senior SalesForce Developer - Remote working options
A fantastic opportunity for a senior Salesforce professional to join a successful and rapidly growing organisation in with a very exciting future. The role can be based mostly from home with occasional office visitis.
An experience Salesforce Developer is required to work for a leading Digital business based in Hampshire currently going through a period of investment. The Salesforce Developer will be heavily involved in a digital transformation programme and the delivery of a Salesforce solution through the full implementation life cycle.
The role can offer regular remote working, the ideal ratio being 2 days a week in the office (Hampshire or London).
- Play a key role in a Salesforce implementation
- Create, test, and development of code
- Work with internal teams and external suppliers to improve the current systems and develop and improve new implementations.
- Strong commercial development experience with Salesforce
- Full cycle Salesforce implementation experience is preferred
- Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Jira
- Understanding of Agile processes
- Excellent communicator, able to work as part of a team
- The company can offer scope for progression, Greenfield project work, an excellent company culture, healthy work life balance and a competitive benefits package.
- The salary available is £55k-80k based on experience + benefits.
- The company can support remote interviewing and onboarding in the current climate
Please apply to this advert contact me via LinkedIn to discuss the full details. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK