Senior Service Support Engineer (Infrastructure / Devops / Cloud)
I am seeking a talented Senior Service Support / Operations Engineer to work within the solutions deployment team of an award winning technology company in Southampton. this company develop amazing hi-tech solutions used in some of the most critical and secure environments of public interest.
We are looking for Operations and Product Support expertise to work on global product suite - C#/.Net products hosted on Azure cloud services. (office located in Hedge End, near Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham etc.)
Scope & Responsibilities:
You will provide in-depth technical support working with a wide range of staff and end users. Customer interaction and technical expertise is key as you will become the Product Expert for this particular project and application. The product itself is a really exciting piece of work which is currently being deployed to customers worldwide.
You will be responsible for setting up and deploying the system to enable replication of customer issues and use remote access tools to diagnose and repair issues.
Summary of Experience:
- Experience supporting cloud deployed systems e.g. MS Azure
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Client Technology - C#, Windows, .Net, MS SQL
- Experience of supporting web based COTS software
- Experience administering databases - (Microsoft SQL) and basic querying
- Efficient, effective and respectful communication skills both with customers and within internal departments
- Experience of Azure Portal
- Experience of Azure technologies (e.g. Storage, Web-Apps, Service Bus), Network Security Groups
- Knowledge of Elastic Search and Kibana
- Experience of Azure Application Insights, Power BI
- The role would suit candidates currently working in roles similar to; 3rd Line Engineer, Devops, Operations Support, Software Support, Product Manager, Technical Account Manager.
There are currently 7 in the team including the Team Manager however you will be the person who trains to become the Product Expert for this particular Product - the other team members will be working mainly on their current portfolio of products.
The company is offering a competitive salary and a great range of benefits. Further more they offer flexible working and great career potential.
Hit apply or contact Lesley Morgan at Spectrum IT Recruitment for more info.