Senior Site Reliability Engineer - £60k - £70k - Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Senior Site Reliability Engineer required by a rapidly growing technology company based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. This is a brand-new position due to ongoing growth.
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer will be expected to have a background in DevOps and Software Development.
Post Lockdown, the company are happy for this person to be based predominantly remotely, with travel to the office around once a week.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Lead the DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering across the company
- Eliminate bottlenecks through an automated build, test, deploy, operate process
- Build internal tooling
- Create CI/CD pipelines working alongside Developers
- AWS or Azure
- Infrastructure automation tools and techniques
- CI/CD pipeline experience using tools such as Jenkins
- Development automation tools - Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, Git, Kubernetes etc
- Infrastructure as code
- Deployment techniques
This is an opportunity to join a growing technology company working on varied projects utilising new technologies. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286.