RUN, SWIM, JUMP, WEAR LYCRA - READ ME...
I appreciate there are HUNDREDS of adverts for Senior Developers plastered all over the internet. None of them however are to work for a brand whose goal it is to make to make people better versions of themselves - fitter, stronger, faster, leaner and covered in Lycra...
Senior .Net Developer - Full Stack - Digital Retail
In this role, as Senior Full Stack Developer, you will contribute to a huge range of products and services loved by people all over the world. The customers of this company love the brand, they love the products and you will find them running through mud, cycling through the Alps, swimming the channel (at least 1) and trying to beat their pb in all manner of sporting quests. You can help them (and yourself in the process)!
If you are a Senior Developer or Technical Lead with full stack .Net experience then you are in the right place. We are looking for two Senior Developers to take on very influential roles within a talented software team.
What do you need?
In terms of technical ability and background, we need you to have spent at least 5 years fine tuning your expertise in .Net software development, as follows:
- C#, .Net
- Net, MVC, HTML, CSS,
- SQL Server
- SOLID and/or Object Oriented Programming
Bonus Points (Non-essential experience)
- Unit Testing, NUnit, Moq or equivalent
- REST APIs
What's in it for you?
- Access to the best available tech and tools to perform your job
- A social life, huge product discounts, lycra!
- Training, personal development, ongoing challenge and interesting work
- A great range of company perks, outings, socials to share with the 600+ personnel working here
Salary & Benefits
- £45,000-£60,000 dependent on your level of expertise
- 10% Discretionary Bonus
- Up to 5% pension matched
- Weekly training & R&D time. 6+ hours a week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday
- Relaxed dress code
- Super cool office design with break out areas, bean bags, fully stocked kitchen and more lycra
- Huge product discounts - lycra included
- Loads of social events, sporting activities, healthy living incentives & more !
To apply either hit apply and send me your CV or lets start a conversation on/offline if you're not quite ready to take the plunge. If you dont have a CV dont worry, we can work on it together.
You will find me and my contact information on LinkedIN. Daniel Sumpter, Spectrum IT Recruitment.