Senior Software Developer - Technical Lead - SaaS - .Net, C#
Berkshire; Reading, Bracknell area
A Senior Software Developer is required to join an established development team focused on the development of new product and bespoke functionality updates for award winning SaaS solutions. Candidates applying must have a strong .Net development background and the ability to Lead / mentor more junior members of the team whilst remaining hands-on.
The company promote an excellent company culture, stable working environment and offer a strong benefits package including a Bonus and competitive salary up to £55,000.
Software Developers looking for a step-up from a Mid-Senior level into a Senior-Lead role will be considered and there is scope for progression and training where required, however a strong hands-on .Net C#, SQL development background is essential.
The team specifically require candidates who can combine .Net technical expertise with strong communications skills, plus the ability to Lead small projects and mentor junior members when required.
- Develop and Design business-critical .Net applications to set timescales
- Develop bespoke product functionality based on external client requirements
- Understanding of good software design principles and creating clear technical documentation.
- Providing guidance and mentoring the more junior developers in the team
- Work closely with internal technical teams, specially the software QA team.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5 years+ commercial .Net C#, MVC development experience
- Strong SQL Server knowledge and experience
- Agile, SCRUM/Kanban understanding
- Able to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Degree educated - IT related degree or similar
- Commercial .NetCore experience
- Commercial Team leadership experience
Their offices are commutable from Reading, Slough, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Newbury areas.
Please apply to this ad to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website to LinkedIn - Paul Grace at SpectrumIT