Senior Software Developer
Leading Digital Retailer
£45,000 - £55,000
In this role, as a Full Stack Senior Developer, you will contribute to a huge range of products and services loved by people all over the world. The customers of this company love the brand and the products.
What do you need?
In terms of technical ability and background, we need you to have spent at least 5+ years fine tuning your expertise in .Net software development, as follows:
- C#, .Net
- Net, MVC, HTML, CSS,
- SQL Server
- SOLID and/or Object Oriented Programming
- Unit Testing, NUnit, Moq or equivalent
Bonus Points (Non-essential experience)
- REST APIs
What's in it for you?
- Access to the best available tech and tools to perform your job
- A social life, huge product discounts
- Training, personal development, ongoing challenge and interesting work
- A great range of company perks, outings, socials to share with the 600+ personnel working here
Salary & Benefits
- £45,000-£55,000 dependent on your level of expertise
- 10% Discretionary Bonus
- Up to 5% pension matched
- Weekly training & R&D time. 6+ hours a week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday
- Relaxed dress code
- Super cool office design with break out areas, bean bags, fully stocked kitchen and more lycra
- Huge product discounts - lycra included
- Loads of social events, sporting activities, healthy living incentives & more !
To apply send me your CV to email@example.com or lets start a conversation on/offline if you're not quite ready to take the plunge. If you dont have a CV dont worry, we can work on it together.
You will also find me and my contact information on LinkedIN. Daniel Sumpter, Spectrum IT Recruitment.