If you're not learning you're losing.
Software Development is about finding solutions to an evolving list of real world problems, a constant motion of improvement. If you are a software developer that shares the notion of continuous development and improvement then you will know what good software development looks like.
Would you like to use that knowledge and expertise to lead a team within an ambitious and forward moving company?
That would make you the type of Software Developer we are looking for. Taking your hard learned technical expertise and applying it a suite of software and system used within the field of passenger communication services - airlines, rail, cruise etc. The sector and the demand for real-time messaging services is huge and significant. It saves people time and effort and enables a more seamless and connected customer travel experience. No one wants to spend more time than necessary at Heathrow terminal 3 watching and waiting for the DELAYED message to disappear.
How can you Help?
You can start by being awesome at developing C#, back-end, Windows based software using SOLID software engineering principles (Design patterns etc). Then with a natural ability to lead and inspire you will nurture talent and drive team engagement which in turn delivers awesome software to the customer.
What you need to do it...
- Experience and enthusiasm for leading and coaching software teams of up to 8 people
- Experience in providing technical guidance to other Developers and the wider team
- Approx 5 to 15 year's developing commercial software
- Approx 5 years using C#, .Net, Windows and related tech i.e. WCF
- Strong Object Oriented design skills (Design Patterns, SOLID)
- Experience of continuous integration, continuous deployment and automated integration testing
- Previous contribution to architectural design and solutions
- Knowledge of how to approach scalability or resilience in the design of your solutions
- Any knowledge of RabbitMQ or messaging services is highly beneficial
The company is offering a competitive salary with great benefits and a huge scope of growth potential.
£50,000 to £65,000 + comprehensive benefits & fantastic career potential
If you have an up to date CV hit apply and send it over. If you don't send what you have or reach out to me and lets talk. Tom Rayner of Spectrum IT Recruitment. You will find me on LinkedIN with contact details