Senior Software Developer - Tech Leadership - £55K
C#, SQL, .NetCore, Azure, CI/CD, Agile, DevOps, SOLID
Hampshire; near Portsmouth, Havant, Fareham
A great opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to take a step up into a more senior role; assisting in the implementation of new technology, driving new ideas and mentoring other developers.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Software Developer to join an industry leading company at a time of exciting change. This is a great opportunity for an experienced .Net C# Developer or Lead Developer to take a key role implementing new technology and best practice to improve the company's current software products and long-term technical strategy.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level and play a key role in implementing new technology, Technical strategy and team leadership whilst having the opportunity to remain hands-on with .Net development then this is for you!
As well as the opportunity to stay hands-on with new technology, the role offers the chance to grow into a Team Lead and be the bridge between the Development teams and the Senior internal stakeholders, giving the opportunity to sell new ideas to the senior management team.
The Senior Software Developer will require expertise in .Net C#, MVC, and SQL Server with any exposure to technologies such as; .NetCore, ReactJS, Cloud Azure or Azure DevOps and Continuous Integration / Continuous Development being highly desirable.
- 4-5 years + commercial experience as Software Developer
- Ideally commercial Full stack development experience, however strong .Net skills are essential;
- C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server
- MVC or .NetCore
- An excellent communicator, able to communicate with experienced technical staff and mentor junior members
- The ability to manage Senior stakeholders and present to members of the Business management team
- Experience of following Agile, SCRUM processes
- Experience of following development best practice, ideally will have followed SOLID principles
- Implementing CI / CD
- Team leadership experience
- Implementing SOLID principles
- Commercial experience in a DevOps environment
- ReactJS, VueJS
- Azure or AWS
The company is looking for experience and enthusiasm, those who can suggest new ideas and drive change. They can offer a salary up to £55k + benefits and home working, plus the opportunity to genuinely influence and implement new technology.
Get in touch by applying to this advert or email your CV directly AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.