Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Salary based on experience + benefits and flexible working
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer/ Software Developer with commercial full stack development skills and a genuine interest in solving real-world challenges using new technology to. You will have a progressive mindset and be excited by the prospect of using leading edge technology in a growing business.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- You need to love programming and be excited about solving problems with technology
- Extensive OO programming skills with knowledge of SOLID principles and coding best practice
- Commercial Full stack development experience
- Agile understanding - Kanban / SCRUM
- Excellent communicator - able to work as part of a collaborative team
- Angular6, Ionic or similar new front end libraries/frameworks
- Scala, Akka
- Degree educated in an IT, Mathematical related topic
Salary and Scope…
Salary is based on experience + benefits and flexible working - the business offer a good work/life balance, so start and finish times are flexible.
The offices are based in Hampshire, commutable from Farnham, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Guildford and Reading
If this opportunity interests you please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn or our website. SpectrumIT, Paul Grace.
All candidates applying must be UK residents.