Senior Software Engineer - Nodejs, PHP, TypeScript, React
A Senior Software Engineer with solid experience of Node.js is required for a growing team that is modernising their applications and infrastructure, alongside exciting greenfield projects.
Split into product driven squads, the teams are empowered to solve complex problems, developing their own solutions and architecture to best suit the business need.
This is a great opportunity to join a relaxed but talented team working with great tech developing a solution that helps people in their everyday lives.
The role of Senior Software Engineer
- As part of a team design, build and maintain business critical applications
- Utilise your experience to help shape the code and architecture across greenfield and legacy products and platforms
- Highlight areas that can be improved and build on best practice
- Produce well-structured and test-driven code.
- Mentor and support more junior members of the team
- Ensure security best practices are maintained and improved.
This Senior Software Engineer role would suit someone with experience of;
- Node.js / TypeScript
- Building applications for cloud environments ( ideally AWS )
- High traffic, scalable and secure APIs and Web Services
- Relational and NoSQL Database Design
- GIT & Version control
- Infrastructure as Code tools
- Containerisation technologies, Docker
- Modern Architecture design best practice
The role of Senior Software Engineer is paying up to £75,000 plus benefits including Pension, 25 days holiday, additional days off for dependent leave, Healthcare Cash Plan, Income protection and more.
The role is currently fully remote and can be predominantly remote even when current restrictions are lifted , with occasion days in their Andover office.
To apply or find out more please contact Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT.