Senior Software Engineer
Fully remote work options | Innovation, R&D | Salary based on experience
Are you interested in an opportunity to join an ethically driven digital services company using some leading edge tech based in the UK?
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (and great human being) to build industry leading and next generation software products. The business operate in one of the fastest growing sectors globally providing Software solutions that improve the lives of millions.
Why should you work here?...
- Build industry leading 'real world' software solutions that positively impact its users.
- Work in a buoyant and fast growth tech company with an exciting future
- Have the opportunity to use and research the latest digital technology
- Get creative, innovate and become a better developer
- Collaborate with an awesome team of engineers
Your tech Skill Set & Capabilities:-
- Strong application of software craftsmanship, Functional Programming principles, SOLID techniques and clean coding
- Extensive commercial Scala experience (and relevant tools, Akka, etc)
- Experience of modern web and server-side RESTful development
- Experience of developer testing approaches
- Experience of build and Continuous Integration pipelines and tools
- Agile enthusiast
- Experience of Play, Xitrum or other Scala Microservice frameworks
The company can offer fully remote working if required
The role would work at a Senior level so the salary available is negotiable based on experience, along with a great benefits package and positive working environment.
Apply now - if you have a CV ready to go hit apply. If not contact me (Paul Grace) on LinkedIn or our website. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT Recruitment.