Senior Software Engineering Manager - Digital Strategy, Ecommerce
Opportunity to implement positive change, Modern offices, Long-term development Strategy, Agile
Hampshire; near Southampton, Fareham, Basingstoke
An experienced Software Engineering Manager / Development Manager is required to join an established Digital business based in Hampshire. This is a pivotal role that offers the opportunity to lead their Software Engineering strategy and relevant teams, whilst working alongside senior management internally.
The business promotes an innovative and efficient Software Engineering function utilising new technology to deliver effective E-Commerce solutions, and this role will help shape and promote best practice by effective people and process leadership and being passionate about using new technology.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate previous Software Development / Engineering Management experience within a Digital / ECommerce function, leading software development or eCommerce product team's both on and offshore, and collaborating with senior stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of Digital Strategy. The role is mostly hands-off, focussing on strategy, team leadership, team growth and improvement of internal (Agile) processes.
- Demonstrate leading and building great Software Engineering teams in an ECommerce environment or for a specific ECommerce Product.
- The ability to demonstrate leading and shaping an effective Software Engineering strategy
- The ability to bring teams together and instil a collaborative development culture
- Senior stakeholder management
- A good understanding of Agile, Kanban
- A Software / Mobile development background is preferred
- Degree educated, or similar
The company offer a salary based on experience + benefits + bonus (circa £110k package). To be considered please apply to this ad or contact me via our website.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK