Senior Software QA Engineer required by a successful technology company located in Bracknell, Berkshire. Due to continued expansion the company is looking to expand its existing team working on the design and implementation automated tests.
Responsibilities to include;
- The creation and execution of ad hoc and exploratory tests to ensure product quality
- Building and supporting the automated testing infrastructure
The testing (and on occasion development) of varied software including embedded C++, APIs, management applications and user interfaces
- Python (ideally in a test automation environment)
- Test / defect management tools like Quality Center, JIRA etc
- Linux, Unix or Windows client server environments
Knowledge in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but is not a prerequisite;
- Cloud technologies
- Automation infrastructures like Jenkins, Docker, Salt or similar
If you are seeking a role of this nature please contact IanTaylor@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765806.