Senior Software Support Engineer required by a successful technology company based in Bracknell to join their existing product support team. The product support team works with the company's customers implementing and supporting their complex software product.
The Senior Software Support Engineer is likely to have broad technical knowledge across various operating systems and databases. They will be involved in both the implementation and support of the company's core software product. This is a unique opportunity to work with the very latest in cloud / big data related technologies. Full cross training would be provided.
The role would suit a Senior Support Engineer, DBA or Systems Administrator keen to move into a customer facing role working with the very latest in cloud and big data related technologies.
- Multiple operating systems - Unix, Linux, Windows
- Knowledge of various database technologies - Oracle, SQL Server etc
- Knowledge of general software / web development technologies
- Experience supporting customers with data centric or complex software applications
Experience or knowledge of any of the following would be advantageous, but is a prerequisite;
- Deployment and/or support of BI related software
- Any big data related or cloud technologies - Hadoop, Cloudera, AWS etc
- Any coding or programming experience - software, web or database
If you are seeking a role of this nature please contact IanTaylor@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765806.