Senior Software Test Analyst / QA Lead
Automation Testing, Selenium, C#, Agile
A great opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst with automation experience to join an established technology company in Hampshire at an exciting time of growth and expansion. The role offers great scope for progression, specifically into a hands-on QA Lead role for the right candidate.
The Senior Test Analyst will work closely with other Test Analysts and Software Developers in helping automate the company's tests using Selenium WebDriver and C#, the team follow Agile and TDD processes. The preferred candidates will offer 3 years+ commercial experience in these areas, including current Automation testing experience.
Required Technical Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years software testing experience
- Experience of the full Test life cycle, working closely with developers
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- The ability to code in an OOP language - ideally C# - Ruby, Java will also be considered
- Good understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with all areas of the business
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- UK resident
The company offer a competitive salary based on experience plus; Flexible working, pension, training and great career prospects and company culture.
If you have the required level of experience, please apply to this advert of contact us via our website or LinkedIn to discuss the full details. Paul Grace Spectrum IT