Senior Software Tester / Senior QA Analyst- up to £45,000 +Bonus & Benefits
An industry leading real-time software solutions provider are looking for a Senior Software Test Analyst / Senior QA Analyst to join them and work on a range of global software projects and initiatives.
The Senior Software Test Analyst will be required to undertake their own hands-on testing in conjunction with providing support and guidance to a small team of test professional.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Software Test Analyst will include:
- Take the lead on QA / Software Testing team meetings.
- Conduct appraisals of QA / Software Testing team.
- The development and implementation of test strategies.
- Managing expectation of the Test / QA workloads.
- To work in a Scrum environment and liaise closely with Project team, BA's, SME's and Development colleagues as required.
- Investigate defects and log where variances are identified.
- Definition and documentation of each test strategy.
- Supporting UAT and customer Testing.
The successful Senior QA Analyst / Software Tester will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of mentoring Test / QA colleagues, providing advice and promoting consistency.
- Commercial back end Systems Integration testing experience.
- API testing with Postman (Advantageous)
- Commercial experience with JIRA.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and tools.
- Solid experience with back end web based software applications.
- Realistic in approach and knowledgeable on timeframes.
- Understanding of best practise and governance.
- Experience of Waterfall methodology.
- Experience of operating within a Scrum software development environment.
- Strong communication and coaching skills.
This is a great opportunity for an established Software Tester / Software QA Engineer to have significant impact in the process improvements of an already successful software company.
They offer a range of benefits including: A Bonus Scheme, Free Parking / Bus Travel, 25 Days holiday, BUPA medical, Pension Scheme, Staff Canteen.