A high profile and leading organisation is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Analyst / Server Engineer to join their team.
The Infrastructure Analyst / Server Engineer will be required to undertake some significant migration and upgrade projects and make a positive contribution to the company.
The successful Infrastructure Analyst / Server Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Server deployment and administration experience.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Active Directory.
- Proven 3rd Line project & support experience.
- VMware/ Veeam skills and experience - desirable.
- Networking / Firewall experience - desirable, with training available.
- Office 365 experience. - desirable.
In addition to the above it would be advantageous but not essential to have the following:
- Experience of re - architecting servers towards hybrid environments.
- Experience of using or researching tools for infrastructure monitoring.
- Project Management knowledge or experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and the organisation offers training and personal development as part of the package.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org